Skip to content
- If you live in a hard water area you can filter your water before boiling it in the kettle which will reduce the scum like film forming in your tea and coffee and staining your mug or cup.
- To avoid tea and coffee stains try to rinse your mugs and cups with warm water immediately after use.
- Hand washing is best, but not with anything abrasive that could scratch the surface of the bone china.
- When using the dishwasher make sure you stack the items so they are not touching each other to avoid scratches and potential damage and use the gentlest washing cycle.
- To remove stains you can use hot water with denture tablets and soak or make a paste with bicarbonate of soda as a gentle scrub.